Monday, February 2, 2009

February 1st

We ended up at the Devonport Bluff again for another BBQ with friends today. I was going to have a photo of their daughter as my photo of the day then thought I'd better not - you never know who will stumble upon this blog and I'd rather risk it with my kids than someone elses - does that sound as weird in writing as it sounds though out?? LOL

This picture looks OK in colour, however with her vibrant red hair my daughters gorgeous blue eyes seem to fade into the background and make her look a little washed out. I love this B&W version as her eyes stand out just that little bit more. Here she is doing her best Tyra Banks impersonation and being 'fierce' In reality I was trying to get her to relax her face, as when she smiles she tends to tense up and pull really tight lipped smiles that can look really weird.


~ Kahli ~


No comments:

Post a Comment