Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th

Today's image was not quite a fluke but it was... I as out helping Aleksandir find some worms for his worm farm when I decided to have a peek under the house to see if there was anything interesting down there to photograph. At the door I noticed something a little different. If you look carefully at the door knob in between the rust bubbles you can see the sky and clouds reflected!! I'd never noticed it before and thought it quite unusual for something so unkempt to still have a reflective surface!!! So I call it a fluke in that if I hadn't looked that second time at it I would have just walked on by and not seen the quaintness of something this different.

~ Unkempt Reflections ~



Runner up for today was this shot of garden wires that I discovered hanging over a branch of the walnut tree in the front garden.


~ Wiry Growth ~



No comments:

Post a Comment