Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5th

I was scrambling for photo's to submit for today's challenge pic. I have been using the camera today but just didn't have any one image speak to me - so settled on yet another one I captured of Domenik. It was just after his bath and he was wrapped up in his frog towel (I have a thing about frogs LOL) It came out very dark despite him being right beside a window and using ISO 800 so have had a bit of a play in photoshop. I'm still not too happy with the result, but at least I've had a go and am starting to remember little bits about photoshop so am sure to improve ;)


~ Froggy Boy ~


~ Froggy Boy Too ~


If anyone who happens to stumble upon this blog has any idea on how to bring some more 'zing' to this image please drop me a line. I've been geting frustrated trygin to clean it up. The original was very ruddy and I seem to have flattened the image trying to work on it.....



1 comment:

  1. ur little boy was very cuteeeeeeee. Wanna bite his cheeks :D

    ReplyDelete